Distribution Production Assembler DPA001
- Scottsdale, AZ, US
- General & Administration
- Job posting date
- Company description
- Who We Are:Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to our members (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!We’re proud to be consistently recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,000 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
- Job Description
- Job SummaryThis position will use a variety of collateral and work instructions to correctly receive raw materials, assemble parts and package finished products for our partners and customers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- May code or label boxes for tracking and inventory purposes.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Production and assembly experience.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Exclusive Travel Rates on: Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Flights & Car Rentals